Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Beautiful Autumn


Autumn is such a beautiful time of the year, lovely fresh mornings and warm days. Actually when I say warm it has been unusually warm for this time of the year 29-32deg. The good news for Brisbane gardeners has been that level 5 water restriction still allow bucketing the garden for 3hrs late afternoon on alternate days. Dendrobium and Cattleya orchids have been a delight this year and our Achmea Bromeliad has flowered for the first time. We hope everyone is enjoying a beautiful Autumn/ Spring depending on your geography.

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

Oh I adore Your Bromeliad and Orchids they are just Beautifull.

Dawn said...

Your orchids are lovely! What beautiful photos you have on your blog. I really like the frog pics as well.

Regards,
Dawn

Kerri said...

The Bromeliad is amazing, and the orchids are, well, absolutely wonderful! As usual your photos are superb.
We've had a dry spring. I hope you're doing well over there!

Correy said...

Yeah I have been getting my buckets out in Woolloongabba watering all my fruit trees in pots. I have almost forgotten what a hose is like.

I was wondering if you had a chance if you wanted to Check out our new Fruit Tree forum that allows you to upload pictures.

http://www.daleysfruit.com.au/forum/

If you wanted to do a post on your frog garden blog telling people about it that would be fantastic.

Take Care

Gwen said...

Hi Roy.
What beautiful colours in your garden,water what's that?.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your link through Dave's Garden and boy am I glad I did!
What truely motivating picture's you have. I cannot wait to go through all of your site. Incredible to say the least. I can only hope to become half the gardener that you and your wife are. Thank You................. Debi (F) (Degarotty - Dave's Garden)